From burritos to bowls, Chipotle makes taste buds swoon and hearts skip a beat. Here's to the hero of lunch o'clock. (And his little guac, too.) Feel trigger happy? Click here to tweet the infographic and declare your Chipotle love STAT! Otherwise, you'll find all the stats in this infographic broken out into single-click, tweetable tidbits at the bottom of this page.
Tweet (and eat) on, friends!
Hey there. You made it all the way to the bottom. Good for you! Like what you see? Click any of the "click to tweet" links below to share the infographic in its entirety or pick a specific tidbit to pass on.
TWEET THE ENTIRE INFOGRAPHIC
- I heart @ChipotleTweets! And here's why. For the Love of Chipotle - an #infographic. CLICK TO TWEET
- Chipotle uses 97,000 lbs of avocados on an average day. Click to Tweet
- It takes 70 avocados to make one batch of @ChipotleTweets guacamole. Click to Tweet
- 80% of the cilantro served at @ChipotleTweets is organically grown Click to Tweet
- On average, lettuce travels 1,500 miles from the farm to your plate. Click to Tweet
- If you are eating Cali lettuce in NY, it takes 56 fossil fuel calories to put 1 calorie on your plate. Click to Tweet
- When seasonally available, Chipotle sources produce within 350 miles of their restaurants. Click to Tweet
- Naturally-raised cows produce milk for 10-12 years. Hormone-fed cows are, ahem, "retired" after 3-5. Click to Tweet
- 100% of the sour cream and 65% of the cheese served @ChipotleTweets comes from pasture-raised cows. Click to Tweet
- A steer has to eat seven pounds of corn to produce one pound of meat. Click to Tweet
- Of the 2 million farms in America, fewer than 30% are family operated. Click to Tweet
- 70% of antibiotics sold in the U.S. are fed to animals on factory farms for purposes other than treating diseases. Click to Tweet
- 66% of grain produced in the US is used for livestock feed. Click to Tweet
- 100% of the pork Chipotle serves is naturally raised. Click to Tweet
- The USDA definition of "naturally raised" doesn't include on-farm animal welfare protocols. Chipotle's does. Click to Tweet
- 95% of pork sold in the US comes from farms that raise pigs in confinement. Click to Tweet
- .@Niman_Ranch has gone from 55 to 650 naturally-raised pork farms by working with @ChipotleTweets. Click to Tweet
- By using 100% recycled content in their napkins, @ChipotleTweets saves more than 22 million gallons of water per year. Click to Tweet
- With 655,360 possible combinations, you could eat at @ChipotleTweet 1x per day without repeating a meal for 1,794 years. Click to Tweet